The African Touch is one of Europe’s most competitive suppliers in a range of styles from colonial to tribal, safari, boho, folk, Arabic and more.
Our buying teams travel around Africa selecting traditional crafts and decorations that allow our homes to open their horizons, to see what is different and to bring them closer to the diversity of our world. The cause we fight is inbreeding, standardisation and trend planning.
What sets us apart:
- The variety of our offer.
- Contemporary approach to our decorative style.
- Professional and modern business management.
- Sales conditions adapted to the specific situation of each customer.
- Purchasing at source and stocked inventory.
- Universal approach to our business model.
In our first three years we have managed to position ourselves as:
- First Spanish brand for variety of eclectic styles.
- First Spanish brand in direct import of juju hats.
- First Spanish supplier of high African decoration.
Our sales staff always have a margin to adapt the commercial conditions to the situation of each professional.